We have compiled the following list of resources for start-ups in Austin, Texas. Please check out some of our friends in Austin!
AthenaHealth MDP Labs
- MDP Labs gives healthcare and technology entrepreneurs unrivaled exposure to athenahealth’s R&D teams, senior leadership, and a curated network of mentors.
- The Capital Factory Accelerator is a 6-month program that focuses on helping startups raise funding and increase customer growth.
- DivInc holds a 12-week pre-accelerator program aimed at fostering the growth and development of ethnically diverse and women-led tech companies.
- Dreamit is designed for startups with market-ready products and is focused on customer growth and assisting startups as they approach their Series A.
- This accelerator is designed to help non-US founders raise capital and expand their startups in the United States by introducing founders to key individuals in their industry.
- This 14 week intensive program provides exclusive insider access to industry leaders, key retailers, and the tools necessary to accelerate smarter, faster growth for consumer product goods companies.
- STEEP's 8-week accelerator is aimed at Taiwanese founders to help perfect their pitch to a US audience and connect them with an extensive network of mentors, investors and resources, all of which culminates into a demo day during SXSW.
- TechRanch has a variety of accelerator programs to choose from depending on the stage your company is in and what services you are in need of.
- The Techstars Austin Accelerator is a 3-month program that is driven by its mentorship program and focus on creating a network of support throughout the company's lifecycle.
- TVL matches early-stage Austin-area startups with cross-functional student teams from across UT’s graduate schools to help solve business problems, and hosts an expo to showcase the startups at the close of each semester.
Austin Technology Incubator
- ATI works one-on-one with startups helping them hone their pitches and business plans, hire synergistic teams, get in front of investors and get funded.
- Capital Factory's incubator is constantly listed as one of the top incubators in the country, another perk of this one stop shop office.
- Emergent resources to leverage funds, launch companies, and work with our partners to transform novel technologies into market driven products.
- Focuses on products and services that impact women and families
- Focuses on solutions to transportation services
- Features 50 interactive technology companies from 10 categories and held during SXSW
- As the world's largest and richest graduate-level start-up business competition is designed to give collegiate entrepreneurs a real-world experience to fine tune their business plans and elevator pitches to generate funding to successfully commercialize their product.
- Open only to UT Graduate students
Angel/early stage venture FINANCIERS
ATX Seed Ventures
- ATX Seed Ventures specializes in Texas companies with an investment focus in software, IoT, e-commerce and mobile applications.
- CTAN has invested $90 million in 150+ companies since 2006, and is the most active single-chapter angel group in North America.
- LiveOak has invested over $250 million in companies based in Texas since 2000 and successfully created over $1.5 billion of enterprise value.
- NexGen invests in founders they can put their strong network behind, their portfolio focuses on bold, early-stage companies with industry defining missions.
- Notley funds and supports teams with the passion & tenacity to truly challenge the status quo, they pride themselves in funding innovation that creates positive impact in the world.
Austin Technology Council
- Since 1992 ATC has been the informed opinion leader, providing our member companies with the insights, resources and connections they need to grow and thrive.
- Austin Tech Happy Hour has become the premier networking event for Austin technology professionals to share ideas, insights, and knowledge in a casual and fun environment.
- TeXchange connects Austin’s technology community; bringing together founders, business leaders, investors, and technology executives at every stage of their careers, for knowledge-sharing, development, and networking.